The demand for homes this year is extraordinary as record-breaking numbers of hopeful buyers continue to shop for homes. In a normal year, the peak homebuying season comes to a close by early fall. However, 2020 is anything but a normal year, and the housing market is no exception. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist for the […]
Many people are eager to buy a home right now while affordability continues to be a highlight of the current housing market. However, a recent survey by Sparks Research shows that 20% of first-time homebuyers cite a lack of financial education as a barrier to homeownership. This is definitely understandable. If you don’t feel comfortable […]
Equity continues to rise, helping American homeowners secure a much more stable financial future. According to the most recent data from CoreLogic, the average homeowner gained $9,800 in equity over the past year. In addition, experts project 2020 home prices to continue rising. With prices going up, equity gains will also keep accelerating. Black Knight […]
- With so few houses available on the market today, being ready for a bidding war is essential for prospective homebuyers.
- From pre-approval to making your best offer, here are three tips to make sure you can act quickly and confidently when you find the perfect home.
- Let’s connect today to be sure you have the guidance you need as the competition for homes heats up this season.
- If you’re ready to sell your house but you’re worried about finding one to move into, why not invest in a brand-new home built just for you?
- New construction is on the rise, so it’s a great time to think about a custom home to fit your family’s changing needs.
- Let’s connect today to discuss how to sell your house while buyer demand is high and find you a new home to call your own while you’re at it.
- According to CoreLogic, homeowners across the country are gaining significant equity.
- Over the past year, the average homeowner gained $9,800 in equity, growing their overall net worth.
- If you’re ready to sell your house and begin looking for your dream home, let’s connect to plan how your equity can make that possible.
A year ago, additional space and extra amenities had a very different feel for homebuyers. Today, the health crisis has brought to light how valuable more square footage and carefully designed floorplans can be. Home offices, multi-purpose rooms, gyms, and theaters are becoming more popular, and some families are finding the space they need for […]
If you’re thinking about moving, selling your house this fall might be the way to go. Here are four highlights in the housing market that may make your decision to sell this fall an easy one. 1. Buyers Are Actively in the Market ShowingTime, a leading real estate showing software and market stat service provider, […]
Last week, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) reported their Housing Market Index (HMI) hit an all-time high in the 35-year history of the series with a score of 83. The index gauges builder perceptions of current single-family home sales and sale expectations for the next six months, as well as the traffic of […]
Housing inventory is at an all-time low. There are 39% fewer homes for sale today than at this time last year, and buyer demand continues to set records. Zillow recently reported: “Newly pending sales are up 25.5% compared to the same week last year, the highest year-over-year increase in the weekly Zillow database.” Whenever there […]